Thursday, June 03, 2010

Myspace

Life can be boring when things get predictable. Last couple of days the expected happened. I have been a victim for a while, women mis-using me for their own personal gains just coz i was brought up not to say no to a lady(ies). They use me for company when their preferred men are absent from them, they use me when they feel like they need a guys arms around them, i also get sexually used every so often. i guess thats what being a guy is. The other day i hesitated when one of them wanted assuarances on 'where we r headed with this' & predictably she ran to her fiancee. The other young one in not so many words ran away when she realized i cant dance to the song 'bend over'! How does a guy dance to that song while all chicks in the club are trying their utmost to break a guys pelvis with their wanton thrusts and grinding? I'm too old for that shit! While another refused to talk to me coz she's re-assessing our engagement.
What this has brought me is utmost peace, my own space! Now i can go out to purely enjoy wildlife (tourists look at animals to pass time, i look at women). Perhaps looking for the next person to use & abuse me as they wish. For a long time i dont have to do the daily obligatory phone calls to several people.

1 Comments:

Blogger Samborera said...

That's a sure sign of old age. The inability to dance to "bend over".

Thursday, June 03, 2010 7:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home