Thursday, April 15, 2010

Seed machine

An aquintance was asking me strange stuff about my family & i really didnt see where she was heading until she told me she wants a sperm donor, my sperm! At first i thought this was a new pick up line but the chick wasn't laughing about it. She was dead serious! She told me to go think about it coz i was speechless! Fine, she has been heartbroken many times, had been raped as a kid & really wasn't feeling men at that moment etc but to shop for sperm like that was a bit bizarre. I asked why cant she visit the sperm bank somewhere intown where there are better donors, taller donors, dark-skinned donors, donors with high IQ. Somehow she was deluded to think i hav good characteristics ( i was reduced to a seed producing machine). She was ready to pay for my full medical, hers included. I was to deposit the sperm in the natural way. The chick planned we visit a lawyer to draw up a deal where i'll waive my paternal rights (whatever those are) & need not provide for the kid. i was seriously considering it but the formal way we were going on about it was scary! Are good fathers that hard to find that i become a good gene pool? I kept saying that would be the costliest sex she'll ever have! Did we go ahead? story for another day

2 Comments:

Blogger Samborera said...

I'll keep saying it. You buy gifts. Good genes right there.

As for the apparent lack of father/husband material, a Phd thesis can be written on that. And I still wouldn't be convinced.

As for the chick, odds are she just fancies you. Perhaps if you made moves on her and she became clande number x, she would stop with all the craziness.

Friday, April 16, 2010 8:21:00 AM  
Blogger Our Kid said...

There is a football saying, 'If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later.' (Bob Paisley)

Sign the papers and just put it in the net. Think about it later.

Saturday, April 17, 2010 10:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home