Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Of love and needs

Things get precarious at times. I get that guilt thing once in a while. Especially when Cherry nags that she hasn't seen me in a while and I have to head home early, leaving 0.5 to drink alone - sorry dude - and not even having the balls to tell him why, lying that I'm tired, early night.
When Bananas claims she wants to show me something I've never seen before. Not sure I want to see that. When The Melon sends a message at 3 in the night claiming she needs me. When the Masseuse says she luvs me, aki she does, she says. Soon The Tall One will send a message accusing me of not talking to her. I also have to start talking to New Office Chic lest she feels, whatever she'll feel. Then there's the one I stuck my tongue into over the weekend. I'm tempted to go with Fruitcake, though I think I've used that one before, cause she's kinda crazy. I'll ask 0.5. I get the feeling I should let the last one go, not follow up. Leave it as the one night stand it was. It must be a sickness cause I'll find myself calling at some point.
At least she didn't use any of those mushy type words.

1 Comments:

Blogger Samborera said...

Only you can be in such predicaments. Such many predicaments that is. Ha.

Thursday, February 21, 2008 8:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home