Saturday, February 16, 2008

On my mind...

Sitting in the office, passing time. Never feel like working on Saturdays.
Thought about what I can post and came up with nothing. I usually have the same set of things on my mind so the post is bound to be about any of them. Pint, women, soccer. How about we do all eh?

Pint: - Nothing to report.

Women: - We'll save this for last.

Soccer: - Big game today and I'm hoping they have DSTV or GTV in Sagana. Arsene Wenger is obviously a wonderful coach. Brings out the best in his players (most anyway). But he usually messes up with his in-season planning. The guy should have bought players at the beginning of the season. If you are looking to win the league, go far in the champions league (or even win it, who knows, pretty close that Barcelona season) and perhaps take the FA cup, you need a proper bench. For when your top guys get tired or injured. For when you have major back to back games - as is the case right now. For when there is an African Cup and some of your best players return from Africa having received a few knocks (which they will and have). For when one of your best strikers is as brittle as brass(? - is that it or do I have the wrong simile here?) - Van Persie. Anyways, you get the drift. All due respect to Mr. Wenger. But at times his big plan for Arsenal messes with the current game. It would be mighty disappointing to lose the league title. The boys started the season very well. There's about 12 games to go. Guys get worn out. Wear and tear of the game. Would be sad to let Man-U nick this one because they can keep putting top class players on the pitch each game while yours are flat out.

Women :- Every time I use that word it sounds derogatory. Women. Woman. On the other hand, using Ladies just feels weird to me. Chics? The Honeys? I've got it! Will use Femmes from now on. How do you pronounce that? Never mind.
Coconuts is out. The Melon is back. Bananas is back. The Tall One never left. I have a Masseuse now. There's The Chic Next Door. 0.5 suggested she be called Cherry. Cause some part of her body is very soft. Which means I touched. Sorry 0.5. The dude warned me not to touch. Well, what can I say? It's a sickness.
Am I skipping anyone? Wait. New entrant - as of 14th Feb - New Office Chic. The other Office chic isn't doing much for me now. Not that the New Office Chic has done anything, we just had dinner. But that can only be progress.
So, that's about it. Bananas on Saturdays. Masseuse on Wednesdays. The Tall One on the occasional Friday. Cherry for the odd days I'm not out drinking. New Office Chic still has some planning to be done for. The Melon hasn't really convinced me to bring her back into the fold, so there is nothing definite about her.
That sounds about right. Not today though. I'm off to camp. Just hope no one stops the van and demands to see my ID. Or talks to me in Kyuk. I really need to learn that language. Hey wait a minute. The list above. Coconuts - Mijikenda (ok, some coast thing, can't remember exactly which kind), The Melon - Kyuk, Bananas - Meru or Embu (those two always confuse me), The Tall One - Kisii. Now here we pause. The Masseuse said she's half Rwandan half something coast. That is obviously bull! But, we are not here to establish family trees - rather to plant our own. Hey, I came up with that all on my own. My brain is about to shut down. Too much power used. On to Cherry - Maasai. New Office Chic, Kao. Old Office Chic - Lunje. What is that if not a sign of the greatness of this country? All and sundry can come together as one!! Ok, I lost myself somewhere in there, but you get what I'm saying.
Enough crap for a while.

2 Comments:

Blogger Samborera said...

Femme is pronounced farm. Yeah. How DO women prefer to be referred to anyway.

Bananas is back? I wonder how much 0.5 won on that wager. And. I've always wanted to ask. How does the masseuse advertise her services. How does she refer to herself.

Saturday, February 16, 2008 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger KK said...

UN... You should take over the negotiations from Koffi.

Thursday, February 21, 2008 8:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home