Friday, February 08, 2008

Not touched yet

As a sequel to "Hiding". 0.5 said not to touch. Well, I haven't. She didn't show up on Monday. She did yesterday though. Said she checked on Tuesday (was drinking). She checked Wednesday (was drinking). Checked yesterday. Found me in. I didn't have her number. Now I do. In fact she just called, I wonder what for. She just said hi and hung up. Weird eh? Well, not as weird as someone showing up at your door at 9.00pm. We sat and talked about nothing. I couldn't move closer to her. Oh no. Anyways, she's supposed to come over tomorrow again. I have a bad feeling about this. But then again, why not eh? Lets see how it goes. Once people get high, plenty of touching happens.

Now I'm off to meet Ms. Masseuse. And The Tall One says she's coming to tao. Need to find another watering hole. They all know where to get me. Who'll show up next? The Melon? Coconuts? Bananas? I sure hope I'm not missing anyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Samborera said...

Looks like I might get to see the Ms. And after sleeping at 2am and almost not making it to work you should think that I would go straight home and sleep.

Friday, February 08, 2008 6:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home