Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Break Up Time

Its that time of the year again. Soon anyways. Valentines Day.
Soon in the sense that it is too close for comfort.

That time of the year when guys can break up. I know what you are thinking. You thought you were the only one who does that eh? Breaks up just before Valentine. Most guys get back together after, around March or so. They lose their nerve. Get high and call her up. Don't worry, you won't be the first to crack.

Well, I'm looking to do it and keep my nerve. Time to let go of the Coconut.

Reason(s)? Apart from the fact that its almost Valentines Day?

Lets just list them. No particular order.

She doesn't know how to kiss. Clenches her teeth together. No tongue. A guy needs tongue. A guy needs to hear his own tongue say something in French (the essence of French kissing I premise).

On a very similar note (one that you should have seen miles away once I started on the Kissing thing), I don't get my knob shined. And when any attempt at shining is made, well, you can guess. Clenched teeth? Dude. The pain I have been through. Can't bear to think about it.

Then, she can't clean up. I don't like cleaning after myself. Hence I like to wait till sato when I can get those ladies in the esto to clean up, wash clothes and maybe fix a meal. How, pray tell, does it benefit me to have a woman who doesn't clean up when she's around? A pile of dirty utensils in the sink is studiously ignored.

She doesn't like cooking. Prefers to order in. And when she does cook, I can't bear to look at how much cooking oil she uses. I on the other hand cannot cook to save my life. Sure I can fry an egg, boil some water, make some spaghetti. Thus I'd prefer that someone who keeps saying she has to go back home to cook can throw something together for me before she bails, and not order, upon which I pay. I end up spending cash I could use to buy nyama fry at the local butcher (then cook some spags) for two weeks.

What else? Ah yes, the minor fact that she's not really into sex. I have to freaking beg for it. Been seeing this woman for a year and some. I have to freaking beg! I need a freak! Not to freaking beg!

I get at least 4 calls daily from the lady. She really has nothing to say, plus I'm in the office - working. Some of us like to put in some time at the office. Phone calls after every odd couple of hours disrupts that. Especially when there is nothing to be said.

Tumezoeana vibaya. Rather, amenizoea vibaya. Just not feeling it anymore.

Thus, it's break up time.
Happy Valentines Day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Samborera said...

I thought she was freaky, for greater part of the time since you got acquainted. It is why you got together?

Tuesday, January 29, 2008 11:03:00 PM  
Blogger Kamikaze said...

She started that way. Freaky-like. Talked the talk, walked it somewhat, reeled me in. Then things changed. I hear this is what married life is like. You know someone for long enough, sex goes out the window (they send it out, not the guy). Me thinks I'm not going down that road.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 9:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home