Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Still To Come

Been a while since I used this forum. Plenty of info pending.
Still to come...
The Melon Sisters
Coastal Kamikaze
Crazy Office Chic
Don't You Just Love SupaStrikas (the comic with Shakes Makena).

Ok, the last one won't be a post. Have to let it out! Don't you just love it? I think that some guys pretend too hard to appear grown up. Grown up is more than what people think of you. Its what you think of yourself. If you feel comfortable reading comic strips, good for you. Some guy saw me at the office reading the comic in the office and started laughing incredulously. The guy is like 4 years younger than me. I didn't see anything funny about it and proceeded to explain how this is the one and only comic made wonderfully locally. The drawing. The movement. You feel like you are actually playing football (any Americans reading this? Ok, well, soccer then) and the comic guys are using you to create Shakes Makena or any other character. He didn't bite. Unmoved. Punk.

More to come. Have to see if tao is safe for some drinking.

2 Comments:

Blogger aJamaa said...

I love superstrikas. Cant stand the strip they do in the paper on a weekly basis but luve the magazine. I actually met someone through it. Actually I could ask her to the Sato thing.

Friday, February 01, 2008 7:36:00 AM  
Blogger Kamikaze said...

The weekly one really sucks. I don't even bother checking it out. So there's a Sooper Strika around? Super. Ask her over.

Friday, February 01, 2008 5:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home