Friday, February 02, 2007

WWMD

What would men do. With all their money. Without women. I really wonder. I know the independent ladies would beg to protest but a guy can only talk about what he knows.

Long, long ago, men were given the task of providing. I think women got the bearing of children [with considerable pain?]. Providing isn't such a bad thing. So that was the nature of things, for the most part. Agreed and accepted. Then came womens' liberation and empowerment. I can do what you can do. Better. I can do the jobs you do [female makangas are so wrong], have sex with anyone with a chest, like you do. However, the notion of her money being hers and yours being ours still persists. And for some reason it's still guys spending on women rather than the other way round. It's quite second nature actually, and isn't a big deal for me, whether the chic can actually chip in or not.

I have found though that the amount of savings I've made, the times I've actually saved anything, have been inversely proportional to the number of chics in my phonebook. Yes. Even dry spells have silver linings. All those calls, drinks, movies, lunches, sambazas take a toll on the wallet. That miscellaneous item in the budget ends up getting a life of its own, wanting to be given more recognition, and a proper name. [It's amazing that I've not mentioned older women here even once]

2 Comments:

Blogger Komi said...

Interesting question. Let's hear from the guys.

Friday, February 02, 2007 4:46:00 PM  
Blogger aJamaa said...

Chiks are expensive things

Thursday, February 08, 2007 11:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home