Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Damn

Women in skirts are hot. Older women in skirts are like super hot. [I think I need help]

I'm not one of those guys who go on about how disastrous it is that Kenyan [Nairobian?] women prefer to wear [tight] jeans. Apparently as opposed to their Ugandan counterparts. What hypocrisy. I do like [I was going to use the word enjoy but that would make me sound like a pervert] seeing chics in those tight things they wear. I've heard the term hipster being used but I've never been sure what exactly that refers to. I figure it's some sort of generic term for 'tight-fitting trouser'. And I have no clue how they get into those jeans. Or how come their legs don't go numb for lack of blood flowing to them. Add to that those tops purchased from baby-clothes shops, and you have a pretty striking outfit.

There was this one chic in campus. She used to wear skirts all the time. All the times I saw her at least. aJamaa may remember her. She was a medic. I could mention more stuff here to jog your memory but I'll save the R rated stuff for a tete-a-tete. Anyway. There was something rather attractive about her is all I'm saying.

Women look attractive in most anything they wear. But. Man. Damn. This is too much.

6 Comments:

Blogger Komi said...

I concur...you need help.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 10:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he needs help and maybe something extra to help the help!!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger Komi said...

betty-I agree.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 1:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a long time ago,i decided to wear a skirt lol then,i had two reactions.Seeing it was a first (apart from my high school skirt that noone apart from family and school mates saw me in)
1.my mom was elated, she even took me to lunch coz i was "smart".
2.my friends looked at me and said "aii kwani u had no clean clothes??"
they told me skirts were left to the working-class-mamas and trousers/jeans are for trendy youngsters!!

Later on, i got bored wearing jeans day in day out + i think i just wanted to add some feminity to self..a while back the same chik asked me 'wear did u get that skirt? si you peleka me.'

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 3:27:00 PM  
Blogger Princess said...

Nothing wrong with admiring the beauty of the female body!!!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 8:29:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

Yes. What princess said.

Thursday, February 01, 2007 3:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home