Monday, January 29, 2007

Riddle me this

Is what Jim Carrey playing the Riddler in the Batman Forevers inspires me to ask.

Riddle me this,

What song will a DJ play before or after 'What u know about that?'

Well if u are in Tropez, Veranda or Tamasha the answer is, 'They see me rollin'

Predictability is a generally a good thing, when I go to an ATM I expect the machine to behave in a predictable manner, when I am on the road I expect other road users to act consistently e.g. stop when the lights turn red.

However, on a Sato or Friday night when I am having a pynt and checkin the yunguns (how did I get myself into this sorry state where all I can do is watch?) walk past I do not want a predictable DJ.

But that is just me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Samborera said...

I for one can't tell the difference between all those songs. I have no idea who sang which, or what they go on about. It's like a blob.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 7:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home