Friday, October 29, 2010

Easiest breakup?

What's yours? This one seems to be the easiest for me. Not in terms of emotional outpouring or lack thereof, just how quick and painless.

Done over chat. I shall paraphrase.

Her: Do you have kids?
Me: Eh?
Her: On facebook, those kids, yours?
Me: Well, that's out of the left field.
Her: What?
Me: Surprising.
Her: So?
Me: Uhuh. Yeah.
Her: You lied to me.
Me: Sorry about that.
Her: I hate you.
Me: I understand.
Her: (lots of ramblings and then silence...then...) I never want to see you again.
Me: (well, nothing).

Top that.

1 Comments:

Blogger 0.5 said...

Easy boss.

Her: Toa CD
Me: why?
Her: It irritates 'Nirvanaland'
Me: And those other manenos?
Her: Kwani you don't trust me?
Me: Its not that ....
Her: Then chuck ...
Me: No ...
Her: Then no sex for you. Get the fuck out of my house and never call me again.

Top that.

Friday, October 29, 2010 2:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home