Monday, October 04, 2010

Hanging with 22 year olds

It can be quite a pleasant thing being in the company of younger women. I rather enjoy seeing youthful exuberance, vigour, psyche, enthusiasm. All things that I've lost. Every other moment is also a cue for nostalgia to kick in. Listening to her talk about things you did a decade ago. Or things you didn't do. Or things you used to do that people don't do anymore. Then there are the times you're seated there looking at her and thinking to yourself how she'll be talking, thinking and doing things very differently in another few years. Only she doesn't know it yet. Then there's the energy. Or did I mention that already. Watching people "dancing" to "bend over". He!

But. Like I've mentioned countless times, my fantasies are quite heavily skewed towards older women. I've gotten a number of "eeuw" reactions to this. Some literal. But the way I see it, older women are more chilled out, calm, comfortable with themselves and the world in general. No more drama. Or less drama at least. If I wasn't so lazy and introverted perhaps I would actually do something about this. Find someone who wasn't in primo when I was in campus. If not for this reason, then simply in order to use up all this bonus airtime.

2 Comments:

Blogger aJamaa said...

I cant call what I have seen people doing to bend over dancing. Cant help but think that in their minds they have thoughts like 'look at me being slutty in a very unrefined manner'. It has no creativity and I generally find it painful to watch.

As for 22 year olds I have not had an opportunity to hang out with any for several years now. I can imagine that with the generation gap it would be difficult not to talk at cross purposes especially if I start feeling like a dirty old man.

Tuesday, October 05, 2010 1:27:00 PM  
Blogger Dede said...

oh yes, the 22 yr olds. Its a joy to hang out with them tho its true sometimes u come a cross as an 'uncle'. Was caught saying how some song or program on v.o.k was a hit in the 80's and was given this look of a fossil coz she was born '88! They also think i'm fat yet mama's my age could salivate at my one pack!

Tuesday, October 05, 2010 5:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home