Friday, September 17, 2010

Its a new old beginning

Been here before, I wanted out of a relationship but didnt want to dump the gal. So i play for her to dump me instead, easier said than done! Kamikaze was right, they are like blood hounds, can smell shit going down from miles away. After a 2 week period of acting like a statue, u know, living your relationship like u are paralysed, the dreaded sentence 'we have to talk' was chomolewad. A list of treasonable offences was read out, among them was : she's not appreciated, i have deserted my duties as a boyfi etc. Before i could put in my deliberately weak defence i was asked what i want. With a pained expression i said the words I DONT KNOW. She being beautiful & also 'one of the sharpest tools in the shed' figured out that in essence i was a lost cause and practically threw me out. I am miserable coz i had thought something better would have come out of that relationship but i'm looking at the bigger picture which is eeeh....... i'm yet to figure out what the bigger picture is. Lets see what the future has in store for this new old beginning

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dede,
consider this, consider this, the hint of the century.
"lurker-chic"

Sunday, September 19, 2010 11:58:00 PM  
Blogger Dede said...

i didn't quite get the 'hint of the century' thing. I've not been known to get hints

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 10:53:00 PM  
Blogger Dede said...

i didn't quite get the 'hint of the century' thing. I've not been known to get hints

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 10:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home