Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Free from money

Wrote and handed in a resignation letter today. Its the most paying place i've worked but still 'i cut the hand that provides'. The director was perplexed, even asked if its a question of more money (he offered more).He could not understand why one could walk away from it. I have always been a broke m'faka and lived by the maxim 'money is everything', always thought that its moneyed guys who coined the phrase ati money is not everything coz they could do whatever they wanted since cash was not a barrier. I've decided to go back to the life of feeding from the dregs. Any one who can employ me? My strengths are - i"m easily bored, i dont like hard work, I hit on workmates, i hate work/office politics, i dont like formal wear, i dislike ppl in authority, i dont care so much about the company, i hate meetings, i hate writing reports, i dont like writing anything, i dont like dealing with clients, i like interns (female). My weaknesses- i resist the temptation of punching idiot workmates/bosses, i'm polite even when dealing with difficult clients, i cant resist a workplace hottie, i dont re-cycle shirts etc.

1 Comments:

Blogger Samborera said...

This is me. Except for the interns...

Thursday, October 07, 2010 10:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home