Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Guts and Texts

Some chics have guts. they can write stuff over the mobile network. This would be okay if we "see" one another often. But someone you talked to last in October? Apparently left angry .I am sure if i were in their shoes i would be a bit more reserved. May be this is common to you guys, but it hits me off the cliff. It doesn't put me off. Just question her nerve
Take this sample. A message i received yesterday at 10:30 pm


>Hi honey, i hpe ur doing okay.just want u to let you know that if you need me am a cal away. Have a lvly nigt.

Cut!

1 Comments:

Blogger Samborera said...

It doesn't take a lot of guts to send such a text. It takes a lot of lonely. I should know [not that I have sent such, or use words like honey].

But. Chics have plenty guts.

Thursday, January 22, 2009 4:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home