Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Solace

Finally got to see the latest Bond. Was pleasantly surprised to find it still showing quite some time after it opened. And it was much more classic Bond. Although some review had compared some of the scenes to Bourne. I hope they would make more Bourne. There's Bond potential there, and this trilogy business is crap. There was one [2 second] portion of the movie that could have been straight out of Sunshine. I guess movies look more and more alike with time. I'm not sure if I'm starting to warm up to Craig as Bond. No. It's just that this one was a bit better than his first. Not that I understood the plot, or the title. But I guess Bond will always be big, regardless of who plays him, what he drives or what the story is about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home