Thursday, November 06, 2008

No car? No thanks!

Familiar storyline. In class. Some chic. faking a need. " i wasn't there. pls photocopy your notes and bring them next class. Sorry, Matejivu, what's your number. 07XXYFCHUK. There you go. she smiles suggestively, bullshits abt the way i looked keen. Blah blah yap yag yak.
I didn't ask hers. intentionally actually. Coz she was not cute. Cute is like a convertible SUV. She was not. Otherwise Mutura angemeza evetually going by her initial enthusiam. Plus i read anaa quote: Never mess with an ugly woman, coz she has nothing to lose.
Ok. Lemmi finish my story.
She thinks i have a car ( I know you can guess the rest of the story, but i will map it out). We walk out of class. She thinks i am walking to the car park. So she wishes me goodbye. Only to see me heading towards the pedestrian pavements. Intending to walk from one end of nairobi to another. She can barely believe i am walking (like wild animals do).
That's the problem of mistaking a pot and a suit for a rich dude. I know that she will not call again. It's 2 weeks and she didn't.
Ok if you are reading this, its not you and you are cute. Delete my number and pls don't confront me. I am sorry. na mutura tunaweza ongea. sawa?
Isn't it interesting that i look for chics mainly to give them mutura, but i judge them harshly when they seek me when they want my wallet. Not all, but basically 98.76% of them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Samborera said...

Mutura? Hehehe.

Friday, November 07, 2008 11:17:00 PM  
Blogger aJamaa said...

You guy. I am really envious yaani in addition to the significant number of women you have access too you now have classmates! The good thing about classmates is you do not have to look for them. Just show up for the next class and there they are. You do not have to make a good impression, there is always the next class, group discussion etc And best of all their are many of them so you are always spoilt for choice.

Enjoy

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 12:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home