Saturday, August 16, 2008

The model

Some time back, aJamaa spoke about The model. Golly. That was some time back. Anyway. There's a reason I quote the guy a lot, his protestations notwithstanding. The guy is brilliant. Indeed, The model is not for everyone. Actually there can't be a one-size-fits-all model. Like the T-shirts I like to buy that I don't have to try on because they fit majority of the population. Unlike those so called free-size socks. Have you ever bought a pair of socks that the guy at the shop promised would fit any feet, only to get home and try them on, and struggle to get them past the ankles. Be weary when buying socks.

So. Kamikaze can do his thing [although I still think he needs to stop drinking, and smoking, and stick to one sexual partner], 0.5 his, me mine and so on. These rules that people are meant to live by [who came up with them], don't apply to everyone. One does best when [s]he does things their way. Lives by their model.

1 Comments:

Blogger 0.5 said...

I once asked Kamikaze why I didn't own a guitar, and why he didn't have a mixing rack (though I wouldn't know which side of the guitar to hold - hehe).

What's my thing? Cause I can't remember having one. That post is like the crack of a whip.

Never wonder why life is soooo...I lack an apt description..just stumble through..otherwise its like staring down an abyss...and you know what they say about staring down an abyss? It stares back.

Sunday, August 17, 2008 9:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home