Wednesday, July 02, 2008

redefinition

it's difficult to even retrieve the images deeply seared in my mind. My desire to widen the net and accomodate the seniors in my shagging continuum.
Iam saying this because i have no problem shagging those as far as 9 years my junior.
But this one was hard.
First of all she wants me to katia her for a while before she unleashes. she's old, remember.
She can tell my cheap lies after watching a decade of soaps and may be playing a dozen of men.
Anyway, she finally realizes that i am serious and gives me the go ahead.
Guys, honestly. I got f*cked. literary. whether she had practised kamasutra(or whatever that was) is still unclear to me.
I was spinned and tossed seriously at the hands , hips and intrinsic muscles of a master.
Mind you this was in the most conservative sexual position turned wild.
Just afterwards, i was huko lying on the bed feeling so tired. I feel like i have broken my hips.
mpaka i had to sleep at 5pm in the evening until next morning. Feeling like i am not doing sex again in a century.
Makes me feel like i have never shagged anybody. or i don't want to in a long time. I am still trying to figure out how she managed to take control of the whole hip strangling process. for once, guys, i got fu*cked!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ati u got what...? Now, thats not like you!

Sunday, July 06, 2008 3:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya man. i know what u talking about. these gems do exist xcept they remain scarce. it takes such a moment to realize what a raw deal our 'odinary' ladies are giving us & i've not included the drama they drag along. only sad thing about that situation is repeated magical sessions turn ordinary sooner than u can try all entry (or exit) holes. even samoz all the time start tasting like vegez. u need an ordinary f*k to remind u how gud your hip gyrator with an extra joint at her lower back is. funny thing is this chicks never hav it written on their faces, hence u hav 2 go thru dozens of bedrm-hesitant, heaven-promising, chicks to find your shortlived gem.

the good doctor

Sunday, July 06, 2008 3:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home