Saturday, July 19, 2008

Answer me

i was asked by her.
her: By the way can i ask you a personal question.
me: Ya sure.
Her: how was i in bed.
Me: terrific
Her: what do you mean
me: Terrific
Her: Can i ask you another personal one.
me: Sure. shoot
Her: a yes or no question
Her: and pls be honest
me: okay
Her: Now that we were go, will you stick with me, or rather, should we continue with the relationship
me: (thinking: what relationship?)
her: Answer me.
her: Its a yes or No answer
Me: which answer do you want?

(she walks away mad then comes back after 10 minutes)

her: Sorry i can be too demanding. sometimes i am just open and ask.
me: (thinking: man, i need to run, and avoid been guilted into behaving like a responsible man)
Me: I forgive you. (can't belive i have managed not to answer the question)

No commitments. woe unto her wishful thoughts.

5 Comments:

Blogger 0.5 said...

Dude, which one was that? #1,#3,#4 or #6?
Man, your numbering system is all weird because if it was #4 (who should be #1 in my opinion, you ought to hang onto her).
Just my 10 cents.

Sunday, July 20, 2008 11:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some questions are best left unanswered,

However given the marvelous memory of the human female; rest assured you have not seen /heard the last of that!

But now that you know; you are fore-warned!

Monday, July 21, 2008 4:28:00 AM  
Blogger matejivu said...

ideally fun need not be clingy. we both enjoy. speeding up things makes someone think of running. If only chics knew.
That's my take.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 12:58:00 PM  
Blogger symo said...

...your life is definitely interesting.

Sunday, July 27, 2008 2:48:00 PM  
Blogger Pete R Njenga said...

Seems to me you have chanced upon the wonderful world of CFAs.
Continue living large!

Sunday, August 03, 2008 8:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home