Thursday, July 10, 2008

QBSHTF

Quiet before sh** hits the fan.

In an ideal world, I would be home on leave, watching old movies. But, I am in the thick of a new project hardly a day after I wrapped the other one. Sighhhhhhhh! I am exhausted. Mind, body and spirit.

So today I turn 28. Happy birthday to myself. Have you heard of somnolence? In part it means "a strong desire for sleep"; and I have a mile long backlog of sleep and rest. I am on a silent revolt; Just reading internet gossip. Raunchy stuff this! But its also depressing. Picture this ....139 million pound (British) Alex Rodriguez leaves wife for Madonna ..hold on. 139 million pound? WTF? The guy is 32.

So long fellas. I might be back again before the day is out

1 Comments:

Blogger matejivu said...

Actually you have withstood tough storms and avoided looking as old as your real age. The way you pint, your body must have found a way to cheat the numbers. Happy birthday

Friday, July 11, 2008 3:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home