Thursday, June 05, 2008

Adiue

Hey there.
Sitting in the office awaiting my fate. You guys know about it.
Crazy stuff eh? Well, you guys guessed it right most of the time. Just couldn't bring myself to say "You know what fellers? Yes! That's exactly what I'm doing. But keep it on the hush...."
It always comes out in the end. Tried to tell myself I'd be ready, but I don't think you can be ready for this. Maybe you can, I just wasn't.
Made my mom cry again. This one is bad.

Anyways, you guys keep the blog moving. Don't anticipate writing much after this.
The Kamikaze has taken a nasty dive.

Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger symo said...

Though I barely know u, I like this blog. All the best in the next perching point in your rat race.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 6:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home