Sunday, April 06, 2008

Fantastic Friday.

My Friday started at 9:30PM. Been in the office, trying to speed up a process on a reluctant server. Most of the funkiest old school has already been played.
I step in and find a rather annoyed Kamikaze. Does not take long to find the root cause; Kamikaze's former fiancee (hehehe) has spilled drinks all over him. The doc is in another part of the pub.

So Kamikaze steps off to say hi to the doc and Kamikaze's former,..the Salt or the Pepper..I think Pepper can now stick,.. promptly lands at my table. She sits without begging leave and starts.

She rants on and on, cursing, throwing tantrums, calling names for an hour and a half! On my list of very unpleasant moments, this one ranks very high up. I tuned her out. She noticed this and kept shaking me and shouting in my face. Kamikaze, wisely stays away. I light up and deliberately cloud the area for metres around with smoke; She does not budge. I finally snapped and went "Have to go".

Arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

***
Its morning and I am walking home. It is daylight, 6 AM. Three blokes attack me, but they are rather daft and come from the front. First guy goes for my neck and tries to choke me. It gets a little twisted and the drunkeness evaporates..I twist and punch the fuc*er hard - he reels off. Second fuc*er steps in and I lash out and get him somewhere - torso or ribs. With no neck grip, they cannot get to my pockets easily and so they decide to be content with just punching me. I am punching back and its soon a brawl. We draw some attention from people standing by; Obviously their mission has failed, the thugs fear people will turn on them or something, so they leave me alone.

Still hurts. What a day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kamikaze said...

I've changed her name to Pumpkin.
Sounds nice eh? I hate pumpkins. Apparently they look nice. I hate the way they taste. Why pumpkin? Well, I'm trying to keep to the fruit theme. Don't think pumpkin is a fruit. Whatever man.

I've started a post about that woman for ages. Last time I got to about 10,000 words. Couldn't finish it. Too long. But all is quiet right now. I thing she's out of venom to spew. I hope so.

Monday, April 07, 2008 3:15:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

So how does she taste. Well, I'm not too keen on the literal interpretation, although... No.

What changed. I could see the two of you living happily ever after, in the sunset or whatever. Can't remember which way 0.5 bet.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 7:44:00 AM  
Blogger Kamikaze said...

She actually tasted salty. Didn't quite like it. Happily ever after eh? Well, I'm just a good actor. Until I don't feel like it anymore.

0.5 didn't say much. Not to me anyways.

What you got to say now 0.5?

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 4:25:00 PM  
Blogger 0.5 said...

Thought she would not last till June.

I also thought she would sink to the bottom slot of the stack (as opposed to out and out ..) as a shiny new babe took the drivers position.

Got one, missed one.

However a shiny new babe before June.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008 1:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home