Sunday, February 24, 2008

I wonder

If I'm becoming fat. It started last week. As I was going through the morning routine. I like routine, in the sense that you don't have to think [too hard] about what you're doing.

So as I was putting on my belt, in the routine, half asleep, zombie manner, I encountered some difficulty. The hands normally find the appropriate hole to use, but on this morning, they were unsure. Where they ended up felt a bit tight. Too tight to be the correct hole. Actually had to look [had to get out of half-asleep mode] and confirm I was doing the right thing. It still felt tight, even after looking. Same thing happened the next day. Definitely a source of concern. Temporary concern anyway. I have the ability to quickly lose any weight gained.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i had that ability...i would be a hero...

Monday, February 25, 2008 9:39:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

I think it's gone already. Yeah. That quick.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008 11:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home