Monday, March 17, 2008

How I Spent My Weekend

Essay time - wait, in Primo were they essays? Compositions. Saturday night (or early sunday morning) I passed outside my former primary school - drinking Johnnie Walker is bad for your brain - you stop reasoning - just passed outside to see it at night, no reason whatsoever, none at all.

Anyways, I had a nice weekend. Friday evening I met with Salt and Pepper. Went home with one of them. Saturday I played hide and seek with her, met Masseuse during the day, then met Bananas in the evening. She left around the afternoon of Sunday so by the time Girl Next Door checked in I was done for. I couldn't even get my head around the topic of getting any. I kept dozing off every 30 minutes. Slept all afternoon. Ate some food Bananas made. Shagging must really sap the energy out of someone. Don't think I can pull an all-nighter. Jeez. I was exhausted. Next time I'm looking at pu**y is wednesday. Too bad for girl next door cause I'm off the stuff for a while.

And that's how I spent my weekend.
The End.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha..good read. Ebu list all your gals, sort by "the most liked" or according to rank...they seem to many man!

Monday, March 17, 2008 5:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home