Sunday, April 06, 2008

Fair Trade.

Closer to 30 than 20 and relating to chics is still bumpy. Sad really. Then there is J. The bi-sexual (see what I mean?). This one I would have liked to keep in the dark because of what she was capable (all that lap-dancing and kissing in full public view is ..embarrassing.
For those who imagine its fun, there is tons of attitude, bs and garbage you have to deal with before getting down to what is what.
Don't really think she is bi. Its just hot-air. But she knows a LOT of chaps. And screws a good number of them. Most of the time I can't stand her theatrics, but since it is almost assured we shall meet at some pub or the other, we politely say hi and get back to the business at hand.

Sometimes the "Hi" gets a little complicated; For instance when the thirst isn't of the drink kind or when she gets stuck in a situation. Like when she drinks all her cash and does not have cabfare. Or one of her boyfriends does not turn up to fund the fun. It gets real bizarre at times. On a random Friday she will walk into the pub with some jamaa,...then as the evening progresses she leaves him and joins me.

No questions get asked. Oh, you are here? Good, good, have a seat. Later on we get to screwing. Its a beautiful thing.
I have heard it said that some women have different men to service their different needs; A nuclear fuelled tripod for the bed. A man for the sophisticated cocktail parties - knows everything from rocketry to blue-grass music; An emotion receptacle who can stand all the tears and ranting,..and et cetera. This is all good, as long as a bloke gets what he wants.

Back to J.
The script loses course after the sha*ging is done. Instead of taking a shower and taking off, she starts pacing my digs, seeing faults with everything.
Have you ever washed these curtains?
somecleaningthingamajig-whose-name-i-cannot-recall can remove the black soot on the cooker plates.
0.5 this, 0.5 that
Will you get ready I need to go?
I surpress my intense irritation, keep quiet and load a movie. I have discovered that almost all women have this deep desire to change the men in their lives - which is not necessary a bad thing - but I could not be bothered to wash my curtains.
Though she makes these noises, hers are the feeblest I have ever experienced, plus she will soon forget after she is out of my house. We leave at 1330 Hrs. I am heading to the office.

Just 25 yards outside that building and a guy in a black golf starts hooting at us. He stops and rolls down the window and no prizes for guessing, she scoots over gleefully to chat with him. I smile in total comprehension and walk right on without missing a step.

Where do I fall in her food chain I wonder? I am not the stud,..sorry to disappoint. Neither am I the financier,..
But I get laid fairly frequently...
Without any exhausting commitments..
Fair trade.

1 Comments:

Blogger aJamaa said...

Aah so you got yourself some curtains. Good stuff.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 7:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home