Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Second chances

So I saw black-top at some point on sato evening. Truth be told, I was hoping I'd run into her at some point in the night. She came in alone, and headed off to somer corner. [I wasn't standing at the entrance, looking out for her] I was standing near the entrance, looking around. Watching the goings on with amusement and bemusement.

At some point aJamaa expressed some concern for me, suggesting I should use the line "Hi. I'm Sam" to get me some action. I don't think I've used that one in person, but it was better than anything I could come up with. I've forgotten how to vibe women for sure, and I stopped taking mind altering substances that would otherwise have given me more lines than I would know what to do with.

All the while I fought the urge to search out the one person who I wouldn't need a line for. At some point our eyes met, or rather she noticed me looking at her, and she came over to where I was. A good sign if there ever was one. I wasn't sure this is the outcome I wanted though. I either had to ask for her number. Again. Or endure the agony of wanting to talk to her later and not being able to. She gave me her number. Again. After I held her still [she literally bolted when I told her the fate her number had suffered previously. I'm a poor liar] and begged like a baby. Another encouraging sign.

Later in the night, as I was talking to another friend [female], black-top, in a red top, walked by. She was with white-top, in a black top. [If you think this is confusing, you should hear Kamikaze's tale involving what he claims were 3 women. They were like 5] Darting a chic and her friend can be frustrating. Why are they always together. It just hit me that some chic probably asks the same thing about the Introverts. So I join them but red-top [I either have to find a proper name for her, or not mention her here again] again wants to bolt, seeing as I was talking to another chic. I plead my innocence once more [read beg]. We dance in silence. It's not the last encouraging sign of the night...

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i knew she'd make a comeback!!..hehe oh là là, this is interesting, so now red top got kinda jelous coz u vibing friend in question-blacktop??..mmh

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

You must have known something I didn't.

Black-top, who was wearing a red top that night, got a bit concerned when she saw me with [we were just talking] another chic. In a cream top. And what a nice top it was...

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 2:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aah it was a cream top..ati it was nice?lol means it was showy right?

i can sence this things..i even jua what will cut with that chik in the end..i can feel it in me bones!!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 3:18:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

betty - You're classes end early? Ok. About the tops, No. I think that will need a post to clear up. But for the record, the cream [nice] top wasn't showing any skin. It just brought out the wearer's figure rather nicely.

So go ahead and tell us what will happen... [I'm yet to figure out what will happen tomorrow even. Or the weekend]

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 6:08:00 PM  
Blogger Princess said...

You bumped into the mystery girl yet again!! That is awesome!! The plot thickens!! Soooo did you or did you not get red top, previously black top's digits? Tell me she gave them to you!!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 8:52:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

Yes princess. Yes. And yes. I did. And yes. We're meant to have a date [just meeting up that's all] kesho, but since I'm yet to come up with a name for her, there will be no post about it.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 7:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sambo,that's not fair.Princess and I have been rooting for you to get those digits then ati now the storo ishas? Bilas. Woishe si you just call her Mary or Lucy and then tell us how keshos' date goes!!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 12:19:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

You've been rooting for me? I'm touched. And the way I was almost over her. Just one more week and I would have been set. Good to go. Easy.

Mary huh. Oh boy.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 1:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe whats wrong with Mary??
ok ok..Marie sounds better then..aigggh point is, just name her and get on with the storo..your audience is waiting for that drama post.
(keshos' date sounds like it'll have kidogo drama-i can feel it in me bones!)

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 2:23:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

Nothing wrong with Mary. It's just that I had escaped doing another post about this particular chic. Disclaimer and all. Now I won't have an excuse.

And this business of an audience. I'm still not used to it. [it's the last time I'll mention this though, although it've said it before]

And drama means what exactly? A fight or something? I thought that's only for boyfriend-galfriend type folks.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 4:40:00 PM  
Blogger Princess said...

WUUUU-HUUUUUU!!! You got her digits!!

I agree with Betty...we HAVE been hoping you would get her digits. Just give her a name..or an initial...anything..but keep the storos flowing!!

You can no longer say you are shocked folks read this blog anymore...you met your quota for that already.

Hope the date goes well and Betty and I will come back to read all about it so don't disappoint us.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 8:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U bet.."me i wanna skia that storo!!"

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 10:40:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

I guess there's no pressure then.

princess - You make it sound like it's a movie or a soap or something.

Thursday, January 25, 2007 7:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weh Sambo,its friday, date was jana..ehe,tell!!!

Friday, January 26, 2007 10:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home