Monday, May 28, 2007

Who is employing?

My bro (whom we shall call [0.5 - 5 years]. I know that does not exactly make mathematical sense, but since when did mathematics mean anything?) needs a job. He is driving me nuts, sleeping in the house, reducing the service life of my DVD player. Can any of you guys help?

About [0.5 - 5 years]:
Recently graduated (JKUAT)


BSc in Information Technology (I don't exactly know what this qualifies you for)
Hates programming (But I am more than ready to re-arrange his dental formula should a programming job come up and he does not take it...so you can rest easy on that one)


No salary floor. Nothing will change for me if you give him either 100,000 bob or 0 bob)


Don't know his grade either. He does not tell me and the last time I checked, I could not read minds!


Hobbies: Only one. Drinking. Can't tell if he will drink on the job because he does not have one. But I am kinda hoping he does not.


Oh sorry he has another one. Not returning change. Even for a whole 1000 and the items bought are just one Fanta. Feigns incomprehension to all human languages until 1000 exists no more.

See? Crisis. Help a brother.

2 Comments:

Blogger Samborera said...

Everyone who does IT hates programming.

The best I can do is shout when I hear something. Good luck to him. And to you.

Monday, May 28, 2007 12:25:00 PM  
Blogger 0.5 said...

I have found one thing I hate more than programming.
1. Organizing meetings
2. Project management
3. Herding people to test/use systems which is also like training them .....
Sorry, thats 3 things. I was recently managing a month long UAT exercise the other day..people would come late, not read neither follow instruction, not log bugs and if they do they do it wrongly. 0.5 where is our tea and snacks? is your dept buying lunch today?

I felt like pulling my hair out. But if you don't arrange for that tea and snacks (long story ...sigh), you will have a bunch of very jumpy and irritable people.

Monday, May 28, 2007 1:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home