Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Terrific Tuesdays

Morning dear. hpe u had a grt night. want to ask you a favour. if in the course of the day you toka mapema, si you holla we meet. Have a lovely day.

This is an early morning msg. i set my alarm to wake me up at 7:30. I am serious. This message was sent at 6. I must be in trouble or someone is crazy abt me. I don't like suprises, so i reply. Whats up? are you ok. In a minute my reply is back

I am just feeling down emotionally. ad just need a friend.

This are the messages i don't need. May be she has done something crazy and wants me to tell her it's okay. I am poor in handling emotional wrecks, and the words 'am sorry' are so hard to come out. i fell just short of asking 'what have you done?'

4 Comments:

Blogger 0.5 said...

Someone calls you "Dear"?

Hehehe.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger matejivu said...

thats the terrific part

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 1:22:00 PM  
Blogger Princess said...

Did you call her to find out what was up? Sometimes all a person needs is someone to listen, not necessarily offer advice!!

Sunday, May 27, 2007 8:20:00 AM  
Blogger matejivu said...

She had processed a comment i had said earlier-in between fun and jokes, and felt i had a demeaning look at her.
I am always at a loss when talking freely to chic-to avoid been sms-ed at 6 am in the morning abt being stressed.
Anyway, as expected i played reverse psycho. " i never knew that is what you think of me, I can't really deal with insecure people" . And got an apology too.

Monday, May 28, 2007 8:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home