Monday, March 19, 2007

Moments .....

5:30 A f8888ng M. It is still night in my universe and only dogs, thieves and policemen should be moving.
Krrrrrrrrng.
Hallo.
Hallo.
Who am I speaking to? 0.5 of IT. 0.5 I am not able to log on.
Have you forgotten your password?
I am seeing a padlock on the screen.
Try pressing ctrl+alt+delete.
silence ....
I have pressed. And? I am still seeing the padlock.
What kind of machine do you have? A laptop. Is it a ThinkPad?
ThinkPad? Sorry, an IBM? Errrr.......yes. Yes! Yes it is an IBM.
Do you have a fingerprint swipe pad near your keyboard?
What is a fingerprint sign pad?
Some shiny strip of metal .....
I am still seeing a padlock.
Tell you what,...its a problem we have been having. Very useless machines those ones. I will disconnect now and call IBM to resolve your issue. Just hold on in 45 minutes
max everything should be set alright.
Click. Back to sleep.

2 Comments:

Blogger Princess said...

LOL!!!! You should probably turn your work phone off while asleep!!

Monday, March 19, 2007 6:46:00 PM  
Blogger 0.5 said...

Not allowed. The company gives you the phone, the line and pays for your usage so if you switch it off....they will have your head for dinner.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 10:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home