Monday, February 12, 2007

Of deleted numbers and swaps

When sam speaks of deleting numbers, i am fresh from such an experience. It's called a weak moment. I am trying to reach someone. The first time it rings once and then 'Number busy'. From then the voice mail on the other end does the honours. It continues for 2 days. I reckon at this point that some brand of Alcatel which she happens to own allows someone to block some numbers. Pure ingenuity on her part.
To prevent me from calling a number i cannot reach i safely deleted the number and went away. If you are reading this, pls introduce yopurself the next time you call.
Nature has it's own way of comforting broken hearted people. I walk into my local mall 1 hr after realizing the fate.Looking for some junk food to indulge. A very nice looking chic beckons me.Now she is in those dresses that Samborera and i loves. Her smile so warm. "Where have you been?" She opens up for a hug. Such firm and promising embrace. (Trust me nowhere on earth have i seen this beauty. I am good in cramming faces but this one. aa.). I have read in some forums that whatever i do, i should neeever ask for the name.
What happenned you never called!-what will i say? i manage to figure out one that could work on everyone." Oh my. i lost my phone" What was your number again? "072*******". She takes a piece of paper and writes down her physical address and walks away. "See you on wednesday evening and don't keep me waiting", she shouts on her way out of the mail. Certainly i will be winning enough Bonga points in the next few weeks.
I am startled, perplexed and singing " If tommorrow EVER comes". The Government inpector is about to replay again


2 Comments:

Blogger Samborera said...

She gave you her physical address? Lucky you.

Thursday, February 15, 2007 2:05:00 PM  
Blogger Princess said...

Wow...have you remembered who she is and where you met her yet?

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 8:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home