Thursday, March 08, 2007

To Breathing.

Young Nairobi women have become too bold these days. A total stranger sits next to me at a table. Legs facing away, back facing me. She pushes me (gradually of course) until I am pressed to the rails.
Then suddenly: Can I introduce you to my pals?
Its flattering, but it sucks. If a guy is not talking to you, he probably just wants to drink his beer in peace. Tis a speedy way to get laid and dumped. But more and more chics are into this casual sex thing. If guys can do it why can't we? It rocks! Anything that reduces the effort required to get a woman into bed (minus the clothes) is indeed welcome news. I am contradicting myself here so I will stop.

The ship has sailed. In fits and starts, confusion, fire and smoke, breakages and general mayhem. Things should cool a bit before they bring on the next big one.....

It is my personal opinion that men over 25 years should not:
1) Wear earring(s).
2) Dye their hair.
3) Relax their hair
4) Braid their hair
4) Sag their trousers
5) Try to speak like 50 cent
Unless of course they are in the music, movie or other entertainment industry that requires people to look mad to make money.
Plain rocks! Shirt, trouser, black shoes, close cropped hair. Perfect. Or jeans, t-shirt. The women will still listen to you, even the most beautiful ones. Life is too short for a man to be sitting/standing in front of a mirror tending to his hair.F**k! Go out and make some money instead, jog or play soccer for good health.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A younging guy drinking at th ebar alone is easy prey for the ladies looking for a quickie. Next time use the classic 'Please your not my type' shut down line

Thursday, March 08, 2007 3:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

men who still do those things- braid their hair and sag their pants are plain jokers..in every way!
smart is nice.

Thursday, March 08, 2007 5:30:00 PM  
Blogger domquem said...

on point...BOOF TWAF from a celtelese!!!

Thursday, March 08, 2007 6:37:00 PM  
Blogger Princess said...

I agree with everything on your list of things that men over the age of 25 should not do. I actually get insulted when guys who do some or all of these things try and talk to me.

Thursday, March 08, 2007 7:47:00 PM  
Blogger aJamaa said...

'Can I introduce you to my pals' has to be the best pick up line ever. It is very subtle. I think it is only fair that women pick up men. They have been subjected to the same kind of treatment you are referring to all their teenage and adult lifes. How many times have you picked a chik who was either alone or with her gal friends?

Besides what is a woman to do if she likes some jamaa, sit at a corner and hope and pray that the guy will come over at some point? As long as she does not take your lack of interest personally I am all for women picking up men.

No jamaa should plait their hair at any point in their lives.

Friday, March 09, 2007 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger Komi said...

I totally agree with your list as well. I find them annoying.

Sunday, March 11, 2007 12:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't mind it. If the chic is nice (the one I would normally hit on) and I am in the mood, it is actually a turn on....she better the ready because just by the mere action of suggesting, I will have already shifted to gear 2. But from your post, I am not sure whether you like it that way or hate it....or maybe you wanna show that you don't like it but inwardly you do! I must say, at the end of the day we're like women! We take it as a compliment if a woman takes an interest in us or hits on us.

And as for your list...way to go. I think the correct age is 23. No self respecting post-campus or senior campus man should engage in those infantile activities!

Monday, March 12, 2007 9:57:00 AM  
Blogger 0.5 said...

You are right! You only like it when its a chic who you can like hits on you. And I am no different. You will not hear a single complaint if a fly woman hits on me.


But how often does that happen? A fly woman has never hit on me. You get hit by freeloaders ....once, twice, thrice..countless times till you get exhausted!

Monday, March 12, 2007 12:42:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

Looks like quemo finally made the switch. Congrats to him.

Can't remember the last time I was hit on. By any kind of chic. Well. Not in the classic sense at least. Anyway. In the spirit of breathing, I shall be keeping away from the CBD for the near future.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 7:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home