Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Want To Run Away

Heard this story in the mat, on the way to the office. Surprisingly the mat
I was in was not switched to Classic FM. It seems that's all everyone is
listening to nowadays. Tales of my cheating husband, I have 2 mistresses, I
am a mistress, my husband won't have sex with me, I can't get it
up...sickening.

Anyways, it was Kiss FM I think. The only reason I paid attention was
because it was those anecdotes at the end of the news reading.

You heard it? Some Chinese (was it Japanese?) kid ran away from home. He got
onto a train. Now, having seen those trains on TV and knowing the speeds
they make, plus the number of people in that country (Yes, it was Chinese),
a kid can very well get lost. He was found, which is a miracle in itself,
one thousand miles away (that's probably after 15 minutes on those trains).

Why did the kid run? He couldn't stand the pressure. By the way, I think the
kid is like 8 or 9. They were given too much homework for winter break. Ati
two fat books of assignments. Like a hundred math questions, hard ones. Then
to make things worse, his mum checked some of the work he had done, found he
had messed up on some math question, made the guy re-do it, then copy it 100
times. 100 times! On the 50th the guy bailed. That's it! I'm out.

As funny as it is, its also sad.

I also feel like bailing. No, not because of Vals. I don't have a girlfriend
mind you.

Its all this work. When everyone else seems to be enjoying themselves, I am
going nuts here. Guys have smiles on their faces, breezing through work. I
guess someone out there is about to say something silly like I am not
organised. If I was organised, I would enjoy my work, get things done
faster, be happier. B0ll0cks! Basically everyone else is here for the ride.
Looking to a few guys here to pull their weight. And sadly, most of them are
the guys in charge. What to do? I want to run away. I'm going to crack.

Wait a second. I feel much better after writing it down. I guess I can stay
and be used some more.

4 Comments:

Blogger Samborera said...

Guys will never admit to having galfriends.

Anyway. I could tell you loads of stories about wanting to run away.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 2:31:00 PM  
Blogger Kamikaze said...

I do NOT have a girlfriend!!!!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 6:48:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

Pole pole basi.

Have you ever applied for leave I wonder. Since mine was cancelled, I haven't bothered asking and I'm resorting to sick offs to get some R&R.

Thursday, February 15, 2007 2:04:00 PM  
Blogger Princess said...

Sam stop trying to stir up the pot..he does NOT have a girlfriend!!LOL!! You gentlemen always put a huge grin on my face!! I love your blog!!

Try taking a day or two off!!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 8:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home