Monday, November 13, 2006

Eyes Wide Shut

I can't seem to keep my eyes open.
I woke up well rested, or so I thought. I am trying to stay awake by posting
something. Anything. Been a while too since I last posted, after a temporary
outburst from my previous silence.

Haven't heard from 0.5 either in a while, or am I not getting these posts in
my email? Which reminds me, someone must have used some pretty strong words
in a previous comment. Our mail marshal simply refused to let the message
get to my inbox. Tone it down or at least euphemise.

Anyways, I was reminded yesterday by Samborera, sorry, they call you Sam
nowadays, Mr. S. Oh I think they like you. As I was saying, I was reminded
that the blog has been in existence for over a year, almost getting to one
and a half years. I shall hasten to say that it is because of all your
efforts that this blog is still up and running, it would have died ages ago.
This goes more especially (not that everyone else didn't do anything) to the
effervescent Mr. S and one mercurial 0.5 (sorry guys, I don't know where
those words came from, they were just lying somewhere in my head -
effervescent? mercurial? Jeez.)

I must say, this is the longest anything I know has been going on. Most
things anyway. I've never held a job for more than a year, never had a
relationship (if I can call them that) for anything close to that. Okay,
there was one right after secondary school. I thought we had something, for
close to one year, only to find out that I was never THE guy, I was a side
dish. In my juvenile mind frame at that time, I up and ran, hurt, wounded
pride, vowing to never look at a woman/girl ever again. Such trying times
the teen years are. I have come to realise that being a side dish isn't all
that bad, as long as you make sure you have your own main dish - to push
that correlation to its limit. (That section is directly for all the ladies
reading this - I can be your side dish anytime.).

So, apart from my very existence, and life in primary school, seco, campus,
going close to one and a half months is a big deal. I don't mean to say that
this is MY blog, because, I don't post stuff to myself eh? Just mean, this
is the longest "relationship" I have been in, one that is still kicking,
thanks to all you happy bloggers out there.

Anyways, I think that's that for now. Have to get back to work. Should I get
sleepy again (all this reminiscing gets you thinking doesn't it?), I shall
try and post something more intelligent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home