Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Do women hate clothes?

It seems that I'm only just discovering this fact. This observation doesn't stem merely from one or two posts I've read recently. [I know the the mention of clothes, or lack of them, only features in a couple of sentences, but I see what I want to see. What can I say]

Two other chics I met once also narrated how they prefer walking around the house nude. There's another chic I met who suggested I should do the same. Come to think of it, it seems I've been hearing this a lot recently.

So, any women out there [I still get amazed that we have readers], who can give a verdict on this one.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. S,
Without giving too many details, I'd have to say I concur with your two friends ;-)

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 4:49:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

Oh, but details is what I'm after...

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 7:11:00 AM  
Blogger Quintessence said...

details can be left up to the imagination man!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 5:18:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

Imagination is not a problem. I do it a lot. Just trying to get anonymous a bit more out into the open. The psychogenesis [new word I came across yesterday] is of more interest to me.

So this is an actual fact. Women don't like wearing clothes. More power to them.

Thursday, October 05, 2006 7:12:00 AM  
Blogger Girl next door said...

A lot of women I know like to take off their clothes when they're indoors relaxing; the'll only do it if they're comfortable. But some of us prefer to keep something on.

Thursday, October 05, 2006 9:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home