Friday, September 29, 2006

Stifling

I have debated with myself for sometime about posting this. Reason being, I
am not sure if I told the person this post concerns about this blog. Then I
decided that it doesn't matter. If she sees the post its probably all good.

We call her Bananas, 0.5 and I. I refer to her as the 20 year old at times.

The woman/girl is stifling me. Wants to know where I am all the time. Am I
at home? Can she come over? Am I drinking today? Till what time? Have I had
lunch? What was it I ate? Quantity eaten? Don't over eat, don't over drink.
Why haven't you called or sent me a message today? Is something wrong?

At first, which is around 2 or 3 maybe 4 months ago - I tell you I can't
remember when we met but she has an exact date somewhere (at some point
after a month she said, she asked whether I knew what that day meant. After
answering negatively, she goes on to explain that it is one month exactly
since we met. I exclaim that it seems much longer. She stops talking for a
while. I digress).
As I was saying, at first the attention was welcome, plus I was getting
some, so I figured the young lady just wanted to drown someone in her
constant attention, how sweet.

After a couple of months - is it 3 or 4 or more? Are you reading this Miss?
Are you? Anyway, after a while, I can't stand having to keep telling someone
where you are going, with whom, what time you will be there, how long you
will stay and vow that you will behave (whatever that means - I will not
look at other women? Will not talk to other women? Will not buy any female a
drink? Will not take anyone home with me? Will not go to anyone else's
house?).

So is it her age or is it just her? I don't know. I'm getting pretty
agitated with the constant checking up. What to do? Ask the lady to politely
get out of my life? Which means I have to start looking elsewhere for
constant and regular copulation (can I say that?).

2 Comments:

Blogger Princess said...

I don't necessarily think it has to do with her age. It sounds more like a case of insecurity, but what do I know.

Friday, September 29, 2006 7:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do i get to join this blog?lyked it.

Monday, October 02, 2006 2:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home