Monday, October 02, 2006

3 months

I got confirmation of the date I met the 20 yr old.

Relaxing at home yesterday, I get a sms. It goes, wait, let me just get my
phone, had to save this one for reference, here we are, I quote "on 1st
July..." thats all I'll give you folks. Apparently thats when we met.

3 months. It feels like an eternity. Someone told me yesterday that I'm
whipped. That word is offending. This is because I was coerced (spelling?)
into missing soccer on Saturday. I am not whipped, just let a 20 yr old have
her way with me.

Hey Sam, stop with the headlines and give us the d-a-m-n stories!
(mailmarshall is around, shhh).

1 Comments:

Blogger Quintessence said...

she must be a lucky someone if you can sacrifice your soccer to spend time with her...that is not being whipped my friend but simply spending time with the special she...i must applaud you man!

Monday, October 02, 2006 6:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home