Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A feast for the eyes on Waiyaki way.

Guys, did you see those ladies in spectacular blue outfits with a Barclays bank logo? They are soooo fine that I almost stuck my head out of the window and felt like shouting 'Hi. I will do anything you want'.
Caused quite a bit of a snarl up as everybody stepped on the brake to get a better view.

Unfortunately for me, there were not paying attention to people in 14-seater personal cars.

Definitely one of those moments I wish my phone had a camera on it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Klara said...

He!He! He!
What a morning!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 2:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man i bumped someones car staring ! what was i doing?? man mama used to say dont stare...

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 12:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home