Thursday, February 02, 2006

Bad boy syndrome

I was reading the current edition of the Saturday magazine. The Nation don't seem to have it online, or do I have to be a registered member to access it. I found it a lot more refreshing and exciting than reading yet another Java tutorial.

One article was on The Bad Boy Syndrome. Once upon a time I used to be really into this topic, but I gave up trying to understand women. Aparently bad boys are interesting and us nice guys are boring. [I'm not the most interesting bloke around so I guess that makes me a nice guy]. Which type of nice guy are you?

Another article was on a mans apparent agony at discovering his wife was having a lesbian affair. I found it rather pathetic, with the narator going on about how he couldn't forgive his wife of 10 years and so on. Some pragmatism would be more appropriate. Anyhow, it got me thinking. What's the prevalence of bisexual women in Nairobi. [I doubt there are any true and strict lesbians]

9 Comments:

Blogger Samborera said...

I'm not sure I want to become 'very elligible'. That's scary stuff. And I happen to like nice, demure girls. I like to flirt so if a chic doesn't flirt back [because she's demure], then that's a different story all together.

The 25 min chic actually told me about a lesbian encounter she had. Yeah. That's why she's the 25 min chic.

Thursday, February 02, 2006 6:39:00 PM  
Blogger Farmgal said...

loving your blog
Nice guys always work for me and i believe alot of girls. Tena you cant be who you're not.

Thursday, February 02, 2006 9:23:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

The 25 min chic was hiding behind a blog. She's a chic I've met, talked to. Well, I haven't called her in a while, since my decision to spare women 2 week relationships.

Being a nice guy is tough, seeing as nice guys finish last.

Friday, February 03, 2006 9:38:00 AM  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

Yeah i saw teh article on bad boy syndrome,
As for me i am through Bad Boys; i would rather have a boring man but who is commited for my sanity.
As for the prevalence of lesbians; sijui honestly

Friday, February 03, 2006 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger Samborera said...

Would you really... have a boring man. You also seem to have pitiad your quota of bad boys. How was it. Exciting I bet. Would you happen to know any lesbians yourself, true or otherwise?

Friday, February 03, 2006 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger Bee said...

I don't mind having a nice guy so long as they keep me guessing and create just a tiny bit of uncertainity.. if they are too sweet and nice it becomes boring

Monday, February 06, 2006 4:23:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

Sisemi kitu...

Monday, February 06, 2006 4:47:00 PM  
Blogger v-key said...

where are your friends? I would like to meet them

Friday, April 21, 2006 7:16:00 AM  
Blogger Samborera said...

They're here, at Introverted. You could meet them and see for yourself if you're ever in Nairobi.

Monday, April 24, 2006 8:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home