Monday, January 30, 2006

Guys, learn how to dance

In addition to being a good way of relieving stress and passing time, apparently dancing can also get you a chic. The quality of dancing of course will probably determine the quality and quantity of suitors you will encounter because women like good dancers.

Studies can show anything, but I've had evidential experiences that support these claims. I happen to like dancing, and unlike phone numbers where I've never had a chic ask for my number, I've had a chic come up to dance with me. It's one of the most flattering and exciting things that have happened to me. This first happened to me sometime last year and my self esteem received a much needed boost. Most of the time, I'm the one prowling the dance floor looking for women to devour, but when the opposite happens, well it's pleasantly different. Slow wind Grace is one of those who've come up to me while I was busy minding my own business, jumping up and down on the dance floor. It may not get you a mate, but at least it does make for a pleasurable, fun time out, especially if you're a teetotaler.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

Well in those days when dancing was a passion of mine I thought men that could dance to be very attractive so i guess that couldn't do much harm to your dossier :) By the way i've gt two questions
1. Why is there such a big space at the top of the blog??
2. Do you know if 0.5 had a sucessful date?
3. Did you hear from the guys from the interview?

Monday, January 30, 2006 5:48:00 PM  
Blogger 0.5 said...

Those are three questions.

Monday, January 30, 2006 6:15:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

1. That space is only there if you are using IE. :-]

2. 0.5 would have to answer that himself. I don't know.

3. Not heard about the interview yet, but I'm going for another one on Thursday morning. At least I've been warned that I'll be doing a Java practical for this one.

Monday, January 30, 2006 6:24:00 PM  
Blogger 0.5 said...

Aha!

When KenyanGal asked why there was a big space, I almost wondered if she is smoking something, because I could not see any big space. IE .....,

As for my date, I did a post on that. It was a good date. She asked most of the questions; All I did was give answers to them, and ask some of my own on the same lines.

Java .....Javaaaaaa. I HATE that language.So, Samborera, where is this you are going for an interview? The Denmark thing?

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 8:25:00 AM  
Blogger Samborera said...

Mobile planet are the ones subjecting guys to Java tests. Couldn't find their URL and still not sure where they are located.

Enyewe, to do something as simple as get input from the keyboard, you need to do all sorts of crazy things like wrapping the System.in final class in some other form of reader or input stream just to get a readLine method. Overkill! It'll be the first Java app I write, since we downloaded the dining philosopher solution and glossed over the code, and the RMI/Distributed computing course was a waste, with the Philosopha writing the code for that one assignment for the whole class.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 9:42:00 AM  
Blogger 0.5 said...

Mobile Planet are somewhere on Chiromo road.
They are our primary SMS gateway. They also do this funny 'content provider' stuff, but it should make for interesting programming, if nothing else.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 10:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home