Thursday, December 15, 2005

Spinning around

There's a song by Kylie Minogue with that phrase in the refrain. It's an apt description of the state of my mind right now.

I had another 21 minute conversation yesterday night. Right after having a 13 minute conversation with the same chic and having to head off to the shop to buy some more credit. Safaricom would do a good thing to offer me a job right now. I don't know how I'll survive this. It just happens to be her birthday today. I'm not sure what I'll do if she asks to meet up. I will need to come to work tomorrow, and if I meet up with her, I'm not sure what will happen.

On another note, the 200K-net chic has now refused to take my calls or respond to my texts. I can't quite remember what I did to deserve such treatment. I am learning though that you shouldn't fret too much about people who want nothing to do with you. There are plenty more people who would. Needless to say, I have deleted her number from my phone book and cleared my call lists. Again.

4 Comments:

Blogger 0.5 said...

Full Multi-Threaded Apartment. I have to say, I am envious.
As one thread runs out, another is spawned and takes over resources released by the previous thread. Programming again.
There are such chilling parallels between work and life.

Perhaps Samborera should grab a post-paid line. Its cheap (14 bob peaktime, methinks), and you can issue a bar instruction once a certain limit is hit.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 3:50:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

I think not. I bought 250 bob airtime because I knew I was likely to use it up. Going postpaid would be a similar thing, only in bigger proportions. Much bigger.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 4:08:00 PM  
Blogger aJamaa said...

I am envious Samborera. I used to hang out with a chik who would not stop talking until my credit ishad. My solution to this problem was to get 100 bop airtime at a time this way I could share my credit around a few people. It makes me wonder how guyz used to chat up chiks before Safcom.

As for deleting numbers, I have come to learn the hard way that a number once deleted should never, and I repeat never, be brought back to life. Even if the holder of the offensive number changes numbers, do not add that new number.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 8:00:00 AM  
Blogger Samborera said...

Well, it happened again. Yesterday night was worth 25 mins. aJamaa, did you like this experience? I'm going to have to tell her I can't afford the habit. I just can't hang up, and don't care about how time flies. I don't notice it even. It's absolutely insane. I don't know why anyone would envy me.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 9:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home