Friday, December 16, 2005

MY introverted self

Introverted: Marked by interest in or preoccupation with oneself or one's own thoughts as opposed to others or the environment; shy or reserved.

The year is rapidly coming to an end. It's been interesting if nothing else. I have also learnt a great deal about myself and this life. In the recent weeks and months especially, I've spent a lot of time introspecting. I have often shunned the company of others just to be by myself and think about my life. Perhaps I've been depressed. I have never been an extrovert. In fact, I've been a very shy individual all my life, perheps slightly less so now. Still, especially when it comes to women, I have my shy moments. I often speak out when I believe in something, mostly to challenge a status quo, and stand up for my beliefs, and have been branded rude on many an occassion because of this. Still, once in a while, I reflect upon life. This seems to be happening a lot more of late.

I think I'm growing old.

2 Comments:

Blogger Just Greg said...

Maybe it's just what you need right now.

Friday, December 16, 2005 1:24:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

Greg, are you suggesting that I need to be getting old. Hmmm... Saying that out loud answers my question.

Friday, December 16, 2005 2:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home