Thursday, December 22, 2005

Adios

I'm going on leave starting half an hour from now. No big plans. Just intend to chill at home and relax. In other words, not spend too much money.

As it is, I'm going to start on the wrong foot. I'm having lunch/drinks with the 25 min chic at 2. The worst that could happen is that I'll enjoy myself. I always get broke one way or another so that doesn't count.


P.S:
I met this chic I know today morning. It's a long story but I had deleted her number after getting tired of constantly being the one calling her. She sent me a text earlier this week asking why I'd gone so silent. Anyway. So I meet her today morning on my way to work and she's looking hot - in some tight jeans and some frilly top. Ok. Perhaps not frilly, but made of some very light material. I sent her a text telling her how hot she looked. How could I not. No reply. How can she not reply? It doesn't make sense to me. Say something. Anything. Aaaaargh! Why do I bother.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

My bet is that she's a rules girl....she likes you but is playing hard to get. The fact that you always used to call meant that she let you do the chasing, (you know she likes you because when you stopped calling she sent you a text asking whats up.. if she didn't like you she'd never have contacted you again.) Anyway, she was probably a bit shaken by you cutting her off but the text you sent telling her she looked hot reassured her and gave her back the "upper hand" leaving you to keep up the chase.. which is a vey good thing because men are made to pursue so keep up the good fight ;)

Friday, December 23, 2005 1:09:00 PM  
Blogger Samborera said...

The good fight? When did this boy-girl thing turn into some kind of war. Given, some of my strategies of dealing with these issues are based on military principles, but still!

Anyway, the truth is, she doesn't like me in that way. I haven't seen any reaction [apart from that sms when she was probably bored and lonely] to this effect. And that's not a totally bad thing.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 3:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home