Saturday, September 24, 2005

Boy Toy

I don't think it's a secret that I fancy older women. [Not someone's-grandma older] I'm not sure where or when this fetish was established in my mind but I've had a few recent encounters that have reinforced this feeling.

First and foremost, one can have a conversation with an older woman. No silly mind games. No emotional nonsense. You can just hang out. Of course my motives in such encounters aren't the most noble or gentlemanly [what's more noble than finding a woman sexually attractive and telling her as much?]. Whatever the case, as 0.5 points out, perhaps they have viewed me as a boy toy, to enjoy for the night. Now I don't mind being a toy for the pleasure of a lovely woman, but is some honesty and straightfowardness too much to expect. If you don't want to speak to me anymore, all you have to do is tell me as much. Ignoring my calls just won't do. I don't take up hints too quickly.

Looking at things from her point of view, what can I possibly give her. She has a car, house, job and kid. Probably a couple of guys at the office complementing her every accessory. What am I good for then? I'm not going to start some whirlwind romance. We aren't going to get hitched. She possibly has pals to hang out with on the weekend, so what do I have to offer? Only my expressing of the fact she is attractive, which everyone needs once in a while.

I guess my task is done and I need to move on ... to the next older woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home