Tuesday, September 20, 2005

jack swing

A good song becomes better when a bottle of beer is sitting on a table for one, and you are addressing that bottle in a very direct way.
That which is very good becomes better still when there are countless skimpily clad women shaking their behinds to the rhyme.

Yet I could not rid of the feeling that the Carnivore jack swing is a total rip off. And its not because I listen to old music a lot. I do that at Seasons and I still feel good.

What is the justification for selling a bottle of water at Shs 140? You should have seen the look on Michael's face. A hard punch to the jaw could not have fared better. Unless they send Hindu pilgrims to collect it from the streams of the Himalayas.

You know I can almost bet one evening with a lady at this place will gut your savings (if, unlike me, you are wise and have seen the advantage of an exercise such as saving). Those delicate drinks they usually have, picking at ridiculously small amounts of foods stuck on sticks (but cost the equivalent of a herd of cattle), in futile attempts at appearance of culture and sophistication would leave... I don't want to think about it.

Yet I will still go back. And pay 130 for a beer. Like I go back to many things that I should not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home