Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Round 5 - At her mercy

I have been telling a story about my encounters with the most beautiful woman I've laid my hands... sorry, my eyes on, for quite some time.

The latest was Friday when I passed by her office. Luckily, I got her just as she was making herself a cup of tea. Well. The important thing is that I got to see her. We chatted a bit [I'm not reknown for my smoothness when it comes to chatting up women]. She declined lunch and I figured making further attempts to call or see her would be too painful for me. So. I left her with the number of my place of work [I have a better chance of her calling me there rather than on my mobile] and asked her to give me a shout whenever.

I will give myself this one week ... and if she doesn't call or something, then I'll move on, considering myself extremely fortunate and priviledged to have had the pleasure of making an acquaintance with one of the most beautiful women in this town.

Over to you, gorgeous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home