Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thursday.

I have passed the first bloody exam. Good. I have Kamikaze to thank for the post-victory celebrations.
I have a massive hangover. And Td was in the house. The nerve of him to report to work at 1.00 PM. Beats anything else I have ever heard. Some people are just lucky.

Once again there were too many women who were clad in things that only pretend to be clothes. I feel exactly the same sentiments like one Michael. Let them walk naked if they can. It makes one wonder, how is it that men still dress in trousers that get stuck to the soles of your shoes, and shirts that have long sleeves and still put sweaters on?
There is something fundamentally flawed with the modern day young woman.
As I am writing this, there is one just meters away from where I am dressed like that.

Damn this brokeness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home