Thursday, July 28, 2005

smile,...tomorrow will be worse

If I can live through today, and tomorrow ...........

I am sitting in the office, I am hungry and very bored. I am bored because I am reading manuals and planning white papers. Soon, I will start churning out papers much like those I am reading now. The full software development cycle. It is boring and can convert your brain to jelly.

Why am I writing this? I merely want to see if any coherent thought can proceed from my brain at this time. So, as I am saying ......what am I saying?

I miss women. Must be punishment for treating the last one like a jackass. To all who are listening! I will change, I promise! Someone flashes Samborera. The only people who flash me are the kind that want me to lend them cash. Don't be hard on yourself Samborera, there must be some solace in at least hearing her voice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Samborera said...

Aaah. The Murphy philosopy ... Words to live by.

There are women all over so if you really really really want one, just go out and get one. [You'll then promptly do the running man and get back to where you are now]

Thursday, July 28, 2005 6:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home