Tuesday, July 19, 2005

who listens?

What I keep telling people, although no one listens, is that a man needs to approach the issue of darting a woman the same way you would when doing a financial investment. Which means that if you don't know how to do some bit of business, at least in theory, then my whole argument will be lost on you.

Hang on.

A good woman (read beautiful, I dont give much thought to morals at this stage in life) is like a high risk, high return investment. The converse is true. Now, before you throw your hat down and get into the ring, you need to ask yourself this question: Do I have the capital? Whatever the answer, you could just proceed. But, if there are no returns (Return On Investment?) after a designated period of time (which for me means panties hitting the floor - why lie?), cut your losses, cut her loose and look for another venture. Can't throw resources down a bottomless pit now, can I?. Nothing personal, just business.

Saves your ass from being wrung dry. I get tired real quick when a chase starts spanning over 4 weeks ......

If you hit a blue chip, you might want to hang on to her. Disengage the head and bring on the heart (what am I saying?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home