Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Even though I walk ...

... Through the valley of the shadow of death ...

I see nobody has posted in a while, but I have had quite a busy week, too busy to blog even. I could never keep up with fads but I was kind of hoping this would be different and my interest would last more than the initial curiosity.

I was at work througout the weekend. Yes, the whole of Saturday and Sunday came and went as I was busy churning out lines of code. OK. Truth be told, it wasn't that much code, but that's besides the point. The point is that I woke up early on a Sunday morning with the intention of going to the office to work. Now, that can't be right, or can it. We were made to work for 6 days weren't we?

So Monday comes along and I feel like it's Wednesday. To add to this mix is the fact that I've been broke and living at a dollar a day for the past week and a half. No money to drink my frustrations away. [It's probably a good thing then that I've been broke, and that I don't drink]

No distractions to talk of. [That means the only women who've called me are either my relations or have just been to an evangelistic camp - and I know I'm not good enough for her!]

The silver lining is that I've been learning, as I always enjoy doing. Learning about the 'man eat man' world that is the work place, and wondering if my type of species can survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home